Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Start Of Things...

So there I sat, in the late afternoon sun, contemplating my short life.

I'm not typically prone to such moments, but the previous seconds had led me to this point. You see, I was at a lacrosse game ("A simple enough sport..." you say?)  and had almost been killed by threee stray players. They had charged off of the field in hot pursuit of one of their balls, and I was just an innocent bystander without padding sitting too close to the field's boundary. Call me crazy, but I could have been killed... Or maimed, or bruised....

In the split seconds following this momentious- dare I say life changing- event, I remembered the many things I have yet to accomplish. The list includes (but is not limited to) getting into college with a dazzling GPA, adopting a fish named Vewe (who will live in a bubble on my wall), skydiving (but only if I'm pushed), and blogging.

And then it hit me--- I had never blogged. Seeing as its always been a dream of mine, and it is much more attainable than any of the other aforementioned items, I suppose I've set about to change that. This way, should I be done away with by a foul ball at the next lacrosse game,  I can rest a little bit more peacefully. I can also say with pride that I. Have. Blogged.

I suppose this is a start, however poor, to an interesting creation. I hope that it brings you as much joy as it brings me stress relief, and that somehow I can show you its ok to be a little bit crazy. Who knows, you might even share something with the world too....

Have fun, love life, and swim free.

1 comment: